Pic

Pic

Tuesday, February 11, 2014

1st birthday party

We are getting some snow today and it's supposed to keep snowing for the next 2 days! So on this snowy morning I thought I would finally go through some of my pictures on my camera. My little baby girl turned one a few months ago and we had a "vintage princess" themed party. I had way to much fun planning and getting all the props together for this party. I have a four year old son as well and love planning his parties too, but finally being able to plan a girly girl party with lace and pastels was a blast!:) I didn't want to spend a lot on this party so I tried to either make everything or use what was around the house. Thought I would share some of the pictures from the party...





The cake my husband and I made ourselves and I made the tutu to go around the cake stand.






Cupcakes and candies
The cupcakes I put on an old iron candle holder and put the candies in some vintage teacups and ironstone dishes.






A lot of the props I had around the house like the old chippy flower picture and the believe sign and the flowers and vintage laces.






Pink princess juice







I made the tissue paper puff balls..(there's one next to the believe sign) very simple but turned out so cute.







Her special cake to have all to herself (ended up all over the place:))











And my little princess enjoying her party...




I'm glad I finally got to look through all these...it's just a reminder how fast time really does fly by. Can't believe my babies are now 4 and 1!! Anyway I hope everyone has a wonderful day and if your getting the weather like we're getting...stay warm!! I'm going to enjoy the day by the fire!
Thanks for stopping by!




4 comments:

  1. Absolutely stunning! Ohhhhhh I want a girl. This is so adorable. You did a fantastic job and your little princess is beautiful xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, what a sweetheart. Your pretty decorations are fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a darling birthday party...luv the cake/tissue flowers/tutu/pennant! Your little princess is a doll.

    Blessings,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete